Our 5 Pillars For Perpetuating Organisational Success
As Business Psychologists, our 5 pillars for perpetuating organisational success provide a foundation for us to leverage our expertise in and experience of behavioural science to deliver evidence-based solutions for key challenges facing organisations, enabling positive and high-performing working environments.
Our 5 pillars are:
Without high-level performance, success will remain a distant dream. We utilise tools and provide interventions to identify, develop and actualise the potential for performance at individual, team and organisational levels.
To enable high-level performance, we provide:
- Bespoke coaching – a tool for personal insight, discovery, and action-planning to help individuals achieve their desired goals. We recently launched our new team-coaching programme, which provides a safe environment for teams to reflect, reset and improve – learn more here
- Team development – efficient teams are catalysts for performance. Our interventions enable teams to understand and develop their strengths, skills and capabilities to enhance their performance
- Training modules – research outlines the clear relationship between employee training and performance, with studies reporting a 50% increase in performance following effective employee training (Sultana et al., 2012). Our training sessions are tailored to your specific employee needs, spanning topics such as resilience, managing change and handling challenging conversations
- Actions Learning Sets – our experienced facilitators enable groups to meet regularly and explore resolutions to the complex issues they face at work
We recently developed a focused and holistic development programme to enable a University-based team to overcome their challenges with performance. To learn about how we delivered solutions for the team, view our case-study here.
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality” (Bennis, 1989)
We work with leaders at all levels across organisations to develop their strengths, provide transformational leadership and develop high-performing teams. We focus on applying and sustaining behaviours through a blend of assessments, workshop, webinars and coaching to develop key skills and capabilities, such as compassionate leadership, performance management, influencing and motivating others, and thought and system leadership.
To learn more on how we support leaders, see our Leadership Pillar here
Organisations, on average, spend between 10-40% of first-year role salary on recruitment (before accounting for further training costs), so it’s essential to utilise effective and efficient talent management strategies. We work with our clients to provide evidence-based, innovative and technologically advanced techniques to attract, select and onboard talented people in the best role for them.
Our psychometrically qualified team can facilitate:
- Assessment consultation services
- Fair and objective evaluation of ability, aptitude, reasoning, critical thinking and personality
- Job analysis
- Assessment centres
- Talent management
To get a sense of how we provide recruitment support at all levels, see here for our case study on how to select the best fit for an Associate Director role at a Manchester-based NHS Trust.
Managing change and feelings of uncertainty have been one of the greatest challenges faced by organisations in recent years. Unfortunately, it’s believed that only 38% of change processes are successful and only 30% result in sustained organisational performance (McKinsey, 2006). We collaborate with leaders to ensure that change processes are successful and used as a positive force to build resilient, robust and sustainable organisations that welcome and thrive on innovation and challenge.
A key change that organisations are facing challenges with recently is managing hybrid working post-lockdown. As part of our initiative to support organisations, we recently launched our “Helping Hybrid Working Work” package. If you think your organisation would benefit from support on managing hybrid working, click here to learn more about this brand new package.
Our final pillar is wellbeing. Organisations are responsible for enabling wellbeing and good mental health for their team members, and higher employee wellbeing is directly linked to higher staff productivity and lower turnover (De Neve at al., 2019). We take a holistic approach to wellbeing and offer bespoke programmes aimed at integrating employee wellbeing into organisational culture and leadership to create working environments where people can thrive and reach their full potential.
We recognise the need for greater awareness of the key issues organisations face when supporting their employees, and so many of our articles focus on wellbeing. Some of our latest articles take a look at navigating menopause, the importance of rest and how to support the ageing workforce – read more here.
To contact us:
Through this article, we aim to provide insight into the support that we provide organisations. If your organisation is facing any challenges relating to our five pillars, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to talk to us.