Save the Dates: 4th & 5th March 2014 – NEC Birmingham
Impact Consulting will be exhibiting at the ‘Health & Well-being @ Work’ Exhibition on both days and presenting a session on Emotionally Intelligent Leadership and Well-being at Work at the Conference on Wednesday 5th March 2014.
For more information and to register for the event, visit www.healthatwork2014.co.uk
To download the conference programme, click here.
The session will focus on:
• Developing a basic understanding of the role of emotional intelligence in organisational health and well-being
• A model of leadership development, which incorporates all the key leadership competences and illustrates how they impact on staff and service outcomes
• Emotionally intelligent leadership and the need for self-awareness, emotional management, empathy and interpersonal skills
• Approaches to skills development including the merits and benefits of executive coaching
• Recent research with regard to how to identify and develop crucial leadership behaviours
• Case studies and organisational examples to illustrate the link between leadership behaviours and service outcomes – and how these can be improved
We are very excited about the exhibition and conference and hope to see you there!
Please contact us if you would like more information.
0161 351 2290