Exciting News! Senior Psychologist Vacancy
Impact Consulting Psychologists are growing and are seeking a Senior Business Psychology Consultant to help to develop the business further.
Working with the Managing Director you will be leading a team in this new role with the opportunity to shape your future within the business. We plan to further drive our growth through innovation in products, services and thought leadership. You will be joining a high performing energetic and sociable team who put the client at the heart of what they do.
Impact Consulting Psychologists provide services to a wide range of clients in assessing talent, building leadership, coaching performance, conflict resolution and mediation, developing organisations and uniting teams. The sole UK distributors of the Psychologica™ range of products, you will be helping to increase the market. You will be:
• Ensuring the delivery of leadership development, board effectiveness, executive coaching, talent management, assessment and development centres.
• Supporting the development of new services, products, solutions and thought leadership.
• Managing large assignments, including the team, the budget and the contractual elements
• Helping to evolve and develop our offer in the marketplace and extend its reach into new sectors. In winning business you will be presenting at conferences and exhibitions, preparing marketing material and proposals, attending pitches and closing sales.
• Externally, you will be responsible for representing Impact Consulting Psychologists effectively to our clients.
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and the answers to the following questions:
1. Which of your values and strengths will enable you to be successful in this role?
2. What is your approach to business development, which sectors can you target?
3. What is your style in leading a team?
To: Shelly Rubinstein, Managing Director at [email protected] quoting reference SP2 and confirming your current package details by Sunday, 12th of April.
You will be required to undertake a range of tests and be available for an assessment day on 7th May 2015.